Become a Member of CHCA/CCAL Today!
CHCA/CCAL has the largest lobbying and governmental relations coalition of nursing homes and assisted living residences in Colorado. By becoming a facility or associate member of our association, you become an integral part of a winning team. We seek to educate and influence public policymakers to create an environment where facilities can provide the highest quality of care in a meaningful way, thereby making a positive impact on the lives of the frail, elderly and disabled individuals we serve, their families and the professional staff of our long-term care communities.
- Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy
- Strategic and Timely Communications Management
- AHCA/NCAL Membership: your national long-term care voice
- Strength in Numbers as an Effective Coalition of LTC Professionals
- Professional Staff Development Programs and Certification Programs
- Spring and Fall Convention, Assisted Living Conference, and CNA Leadership Conference
- Largest Health Care Trade Show in the Rocky Mountain Region
- Active Committee Participation and Networking Opportunities
- And more!
Membership Discounts and Buying Power
- National Enrollment Services – 450 Skokie Blvd., #702, Northbrook, IL 60062, 800-966-6637. For more information about tax credits, contact Howard Labow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Relias Learning – 107 Edinburgh S., #206, Cary, NC 27511, 866-805-7575. For more information about online educational content for senior care employees contact Sharon Vivens at email@example.com.
- AHCA Products & Services
For More Information About Membership, Contact:
Bonita Jones, 303-861-8228 firstname.lastname@example.org