The Colorado Health Care Association & Center for Assisted Living offers a diverse array of quality, timely and innovative professional development programs for 2020.
CHCA Season Ticket Change: In the past CHCA has offered the Season Ticket to allow up to three people from a building to attend each of 8 specific “Season Ticket” training events. In 2020 we are enhancing the value of the Season Ticket. Beginning in January, the 2020 Season Ticket will provide access to 20 seats in any regularly priced ($75 or less) classes we host. This provides your community with $1,500 worth of classes for $750 while significantly increasingly your flexibility!
2020 Season Ticket Training Courses will Cover:
- Activity Programming for Specific Populations
- ABUSE: What every Staff Member Should Know
- Care Planning with the Whole IDT Team
- Fun with dining While Avoiding F 812
- HIM/MDS Who’s Coding What and What it Means
- Infection Prevention in 2020: Avoiding F 881
- Medicaid Cost Reporting
- One Day Nurse Intensive
- PDPM: Lessons Learned 6 months In
- Primary Diagnosis & ICD-10-CM Code, The Key to PDPM Payment
- Staff Development : New Regulations (Competencies and Beyond)
- Staff Retention: What We Need to Know Now
- Social Workers: Keeping Up with the Updates
- Survey Boot Camp
- The Switch from RUGS to PDPM
- Trauma Informed Care
- What Every NHA Should Know
& Much More! To purchase a Season Ticket, or for answers to questions, please contact Colleen Olsen (email@example.com or 303-861-8228).