- Welcome Guidelines
- Welcome Toolkit Template
-This tool kit should include school ratings for all age levels, childcare resources that match up with work schedules, transportation resources, career ladder information, DHS, DMV, tax filing assistance, recreational resources for family activities.
- Workforce Centers & Apprenticeship Programs
– http://www.wcahec.org/ (Western Colorado – Area Health Education Center provides apprenticeship programs, partnering with employers and paying part of the starting salary)
– The Mesa County Workforce Center also partners with employers and assists with compensation.
- Career Posting Resources
– Connect Colorado
– Colorado Workforce Centers
- Why Work in LTC
- Care for the Aging
- Human Resources
– Colorado Fair Employment Equal Pay Laws
– What You Should Know: Workplace Religious Accommodation