Changes Coming to Quality Reporting in 2024
July 31, 2023
CMS Released a Final Rule (CMS-1779-F) updating the fiscal year (FY) 2024 Skilled Nursing Facility Quality Reporting Program (SNF QRP).
This rule includes two new measures, one measure modification, and three measure removals.
- Discharge Function Score measure
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Percent of Patients/Residents Who Are Up to Date measure
- COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage among Healthcare Personnel measure to report the number of HCP who are up to date with recommended COVID-19 vaccinations per the latest CDC guidance
- Application of Percent of Long-Term Care Hospital Patients with an Admission and Discharge Functional Assessment Care Plan That Addresses Function
- Application of the IRF Functional Outcome Measures: Change in Self-Care Score for Medical Rehabilitation Patients measure
- Application of the IRF Functional Outcome Measures: Change in Mobility Score for Medical Rehabilitation Patients measure.