RN, Staff Development Nurse, $5,000 Bonus
Join our friendly and close-knit team at Castle Peak as a Staff Development Nurse! We’re offering a $5,000 Bonus paid out in 3 increments!
Our employees at Castle Peak love the work/life balance, breathtaking mountain views, and connecting with our amazing residents. We take pride in our hardworking employees and make sure they feel appreciated and welcomed every day they come to work. We are passionate about what we do and invite you to join our team today!
Castle Peak, a 5-star rated senior care community located in scenic Eagle, CO, is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team as a Full-Time Staff Development Nurse! Our ideal candidate will have a high energy level, excellent communication skills, and be a team player. We are willing to provide additional training to qualified RN candidates.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Monday through Friday and rotating on-call weekends. Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
“I like what I do and whom I do it for. The residents make my job worthwhile. I know I am helping them which makes me feel great.”
– Employee at Castle Peak
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Healthcare, Dental
* Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more)
* Flex Spending Accounts
* On-site Parking
* Retirement with employer match
* Competitive wages with credit for experience!
* Tuition Discount Opportunities
* Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Staff Development Nurse responsibilities:
– Plan, develop, implement and monitor orientation and education/ in-services.
– Build relationships with recruiting sources and educational communities.
– Support all administrative nurse roles.
– Audit and track for quality improvement.
– Complete competency based training for all licensed and non-licensed employees.
– Present training information to DON and Administrator.
– Perform additional tasks as needed.
Staff Development Nurse skills and requirements:
* Current Colorado RN license required or good standing RN license from any state that is a part of the Nurse Licensure Compact.
* 1+ year of leadership experience required.
* Ability to communicate with staff.
* Must be familiar with senior care and our education regulatory needs.
* Computer knowledge in web based systems a must.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
195 Freestone Road
Eagle, CO 81631