Genesis HealthCare is the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you — passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Take your nursing leadership career to the next level and join the Genesis clinical team as a Clinical Quality Specialist- RN! In this consultant role, you will support the Directors of Nursing within the skilled nursing centers in your assigned geographic territory and their plan for clinical excellence, evaluate nursing center nursing practices to determine compliance with Genesis evidence-based practice standards and protocols, state nurse practice acts, federal regulations, and Joint Commission requirements as appropriate.
* Serve as the authority in clinical systems assessment and improvement
* Coach Directors of Nursing to develop independent leadership practice, survey management and 5-Star performance
* Monitor clinical outcomes and surveys with a keen sense of being able to analyze key analytics in order to make recommendations.
* Support the QAPI process by reviewing Quality Assurance Committee minutes, evaluating progress of QAPI teams, serving as a resource for problem solving, and supporting Center
* Visible position that collaborates with the Vice President Clinical Operations (VPCO) and/or Regional Vice Presidents’ of Operations to assess nursing center clinical needs.
Colorado Springs, CO