Part of a nationwide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking a Healthcare Administrator. The Healthcare Administrator is responsible for directing and coordinating the overall daily operations of the skilled nursing center. This position also bears management responsibility for a broad range of campus planning functions and areas of operations.
Success in this role requires the ability to develop, and nurture relationships at all levels. Having past experience with building and leading a team is fundamental.
The Administrator’s role is to enhance the security, independence, and dignity of all of the community’s residents by providing inspired organizational leadership and creative operational management.
In this role, the Healthcare Administrator will:
• Direct the overall daily operations of higher levels of care, including: skilled nursing, assisted living, & memory care.
• Have management responsibility for a broad range of campus planning functions and areas of operations.
• Implement all policies and procedures for the campus while assuring compliance with and adherence to all federal, state and local regulations and laws.
• Enhance the security, independence, and dignity of all of the community’s residents by providing inspired organizational leadership and creative operational management.
• Assure that communication with the Central Office, staff and residents is maintained.
• Monitor monthly financial statement, assuring the facility remains in a fiscally sound position and act within prescribed guidelines of the approved budget.
• Assist in the preparation of the annual operating plan, Integrated Strategic Plan process, capital equipment and capital improvement and cash flow budgets.
• Assure the facility plant and grounds are maintained in a clean, orderly and safe manner in compliance with regulatory agency requirements.
• Work with the Corporate Healthcare Team and other subject matter experts to develop.
• Collaborate with the Director of Nursing on survey management.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration.
• Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration, preferred.
• Three years experience in an administrative position and/or other upper level management.
• Three years of experience as a Healthcare Administrator, required.
• Variety of previous work experience in supervisory capacity, required.
• Education and experience for state Nursing Home Administrator’s license should be in process of completion or completed, required.
9221 Wadsworth Parkway
Westminster, CO 80021