CHCA Pageant Guidelines
In an effort to honor the strong, spirited, and beautiful residents in Colorado’s healthcare facilities; CHCA will host the CHCA Pageant at the 2021 Annual Fall Convention.
Any resident that calls a Long-Term Care Community in the CHCA Family home may be nominated for the 2021 CHCA Pageant. Each nominee will then be sent to the District Chair, and the finalist for that district will be chosen.
During the final round of the pageant, all finalists’ submissions will be considered by the judges and CHCA Pageant Winner will be crowned at their community.
District Pageant Guidelines for Participation:
- Select a contestant to represent your facility, and submit the application at the District Pageant by August 16th, 2021. Please notify CHCA if you have any issues with the form submission.
- Make sure that your facility has:
- Signed release for photos
- Contestant Nomination Form
- Contestant Video (of their favorite memory- please keep the recording limited to two minutes)
- Contestant Q&A
- Life story
- Facility contact information (including an employee point for contact for the resident)
- Photo of your resident
- Facilities may provide resident with a sash, corsage, etc, at their discretion.
Final Pageant Guidelines for Participation:
- District Chairs will notify CHCA, of District Winner by August 20th, 2021.
- Please review the judges’ ballots , so that you can see the categories by which the contestants will be judged. The judges’ decisions will be based on the information provided on the contestant information form, life story narrative and personal interviews. Please type the contestants’ life story and information form and answer the personal interview. These forms will be copied and sent to the judges.
If you have any questions, please contact CHCA. Thank you!