PASRR Resource Center
As of March 1, Telligen/Qualitrac is now the PASRR evaluation Vender for the State of Colorado.
Updates from HCPF – April 29
The PASRR Waiver remains in effect, please check out OM 20-030 for details OM 20-043: PASRR COVID-19 Update 2.5
PASRR Quarterly Psych Census template can be found here (under Psych Census Report Template heading).
Registration for the Telligen portal can be found here or on the HCPF Services and Support page under the Telligen/Qualitrac tab
All instruction webinars with step by step process directives and instructions are housed here
CHCA, Telligen and HCPF held a Question and Answer session regarding the new Telligen/Qualitrac PASRR process, conducted with Telligen’s Program Manager, Jean McClurken
The recording of the Q/A Session can be found here
Question/Answers from program can be found here
If you have any further questions, please feel free to send them to Erin Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates from HCPF – March 17
The PASRR quarterly psych census report is a requirement under the Institution for Mental Disease (IMD). “Institution of more than 16 beds that is primarily engaged in providing diagnosis, treatment or care of persons with mental diseases, including medical attention, nursing care and related services” (42 C.F.R. section 435.1010 (2013)). Nursing Facilities are responsible for ensuring that they meet the assurance that their facilities are not IMD and facilities that meet the primary “50%” criterion at a minimum are at serious risk of losing Medicaid dollars.
Please send the report by the end of the month following the last month of the quarter. For example, all Q1 2021 (Jan – March) reports are due by April 30, 2021. Thank you so much for all your efforts on this. Please let me know if you have any questions.
PASRR Quarterly Psych Census template can be found here (under Psych Census Report Template heading)
Updates from The Department of Health Care Policy and Finance – February 26
Keep in mind the change over from eQHealth to the Telligen/Qualitrac is fast approaching and it is a necessity that facility leaders understand how to navigate the new system.
Obi Agomoh Administrator of PASRR, Case Management and Quality Performance Division for The Department of Health Care Policy and Finance reminds us of the following timeline:
- The last day to trigger the assignment and completion of a Level II evaluation through eQHealth is February 15, 2021.
- Triggering PAL’s that have expiring 1135 waivers or time limited approvals which require Level II’s will be processed and given a 30-day extension to submit to Telligen.”
- Triggering PALs reporting new or other issues related to PASRR conditions will be processed by eQHealth as usual until February 24, 2021.
- After February 15, 2021, all new requests for Level II evaluations will receive a 30-day extension.
- Non-triggering PALS or 1135 waivers that are expiring but have no other triggers should be submitted as non-triggers in the eQHealth system.
- After February 24, 2021, all PAL submissions to eQHealth will be cancelled. You will need to submit to Telligen or wait until March 1, 2021 to enter into Telligen/Qualitrac portal.
- Any pended submissions in the eQHealth portal that are not completed by eQHealth by February 26, 2021 will be cancelled and will need to be resubmitted to Telligen beginning on March 1, 2021.
- Telligen email address: ColoradoReviews@telligen.com