Medication Aide Training
Communities that would like to participate in the Medication Aide Training provided by C&G Healthcare must meet the following requirements.
- Participating C.N.A.’s must have at least 1,000 clinical hours as a C.N.A.
- The Facility license must be in good standing.
- The Community must have an RN or an LPN available for the clinical training after the virtual class training.
- Facilities must have a classroom setting with a tv available for the training (with access to zoom).
- A list of materials necessary for labs will be provided to registered Communities.
- Each facility will need to purchase training books and make them available to the students
- More details pertaining to the fee for the training and schedule will be provided. This form is to gauge interest in the training.