Senior Vice President of Business Development
Are you passionate about building and creating an experience for residents in senior living?
Do you love to multitask and manage multiple projects at once?
Do you get excited about collaborating with multiple partners to achieve a goal?
Are you able to problem solve quickly on your feet and think of multiple solutions to the outcome?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. “Vivage” means “celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE/JOB
Vivage Quality Health Partners is seeking a dynamic, polished, innovative Senior Vice President of Business Development who will grow our post-acute care and senior living model and take Vivage to the next level locally and nationally. This candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills, be an adept content writer for the public relations component of this position and have strong established relationships within the long-term care community.
Business and Revenue Growth: 40% time
• Develop new business opportunities
• Direct and implement all proposal writing, including RFI and RFQ, business contract development for new clients and other client reports
• Project lead for new Skilled Nursing Facility development
• Work with Vivage owners and the leadership team on strategies for overall organizational growth
• Recommendations for Vivage future success and growth opportunities
• Grow existing hospital partnerships and lead development of new hospital and physician strategic relationships
• Recommend and develop new lines of business for growth opportunities and for innovation in products and services
• Key business and strategic partnership opportunities and serve as the closer
• Identify potential business opportunities through research and community participation with agencies that are likely to be aware of upcoming or existing consulting and management opportunities
• Be an integral leader in growing Vivage ancillary service lines for Home Health, Pharmacy and Hospice product services
Managing and Leading Clinical Liaison 30% time
• Supervises the activities of clinical liaisons to achieve the desired results of the community marketing and business plans
Branding and Marketing: 15% time
• Establish and maintain health care continuum partnerships and strategies
• Conduct key data analysis for market positioning
• Market Vivage through participation on key boards, committees, and attendance at national and local conferences
• Serve as an established national presence by becoming a subject matter expert on local and national trends, forecasts, and opportunities
Communication and Public Relations: 15% time
• Create and implement managed care relationships and strategies
• Oversee and manage corporate public relations events and sponsorships
• Provide national trend information
• Work to collaborate with Vivage community leaders to promote and support new payer model partnerships including ACO’s, BPCI, and other new partner initiatives
• Contact and network with potential business referrals establishing key contact and client file information and maintain relationship with potential clients establishing
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Flexibility and ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment
• Confident making decisions, at times with incomplete information
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Health Services or other health related fields
• Minimum ten years leadership in medical or healthcare field
• Must be able to relate to work and ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people within the facility
• Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of this facility, which include a mental and physical examination
• Must possess sight/hearing senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met
• Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 40 pounds to a minimum of 5 feet
• Be able to push, pull, move and/or carry such a weight a minimum distance of 50 feet
• May be necessary to assist in the evacuation of residents during emergency situations
• ____% time travel required
• On call as necessary
• Full-time position
• Occasional evening/weekends
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
• No Agencies or Affiliates, please
To apply please go to https://jobs.vivage.com
12136 W Bayaud Ave
Lakewood, CO 80228