Hover Senior Living Community, an established CCRC campus in Longmont, Colorado, seeks an experienced and visionary Chief Executive Officer for our 200+ person community. Hover is a nonprofit 501c3 organization made up of Independent Apartments, Assisted Living residences and state-of-the art skilled nursing Green Houses. The CEO reports to a dynamic volunteer Board of Directors and serves as Board ambassador and implementer of Board initiatives and guidance. This is a “hands-on” position, expected to know and be able to provide knowledge and expertise for all levels of care on our campus. We seek a qualified candidate to:
· Work extremely well in partnership with the Board of Directors to assure the success of the organization.
· Embrace our culture of person-centered care for our elders, and empowerment and career growth for our employees
· Ensure relevance to our community and responsiveness to our elders, families, and staff through the accomplishment of our mission and vision.
· Represent our organization to the community, donors, funders, supporters, and general public.
· Ensure legal and regulatory compliance.
· Work closely with the Board on mission, policy, and planning.
· Oversee and ensure financial performance and viability.
· Provide proven abilities in management and leadership areas, promoting empowerment to staff, and person-centered care to our elders.
· Manage excellent public relations and customer service throughout all areas of operations
· Provide supervision to the Directors of our three residential care communities and other Department managers.
· Serve as interim Director for our independent apartments, assisted living residences, or skilled nursing with proper licensure and certification, should openings arise.
The ideal qualified candidate will have:
· A minimum of Ten (10) years in senior healthcare and housing experience as an Administrator, Corporate Director or Chief Executive Officer including a comparable or multiple property top leadership role.
· At least two(2) years- experience working with a nonprofit senior living organization and Board of Directors.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Care Administration, or related field. Ten (10) or more years – experience as a licensed Nursing Homes Administrator and Assisted Living Director or CCRC Executive may replace the desired college degree with documented service records.
· Proven and demonstratable understanding of Federal and State skilled nursing and assisted living regulations, with examples of successful regulatory compliance work history.
· A passion for working with elders, ideally as an Eden Associate or Eden Educator
· Experience with The Green House® model for skilled nursing care preferred
· A successful record of financial viability in their prior communities as executive, with strong financial management knowledge and abilities.
· Strong census-development strategies for all levels of care within a CCRC environment
· The ability to highlight past successes in staff recruitment, retention, empowerment, and recognition of employees and applicants
· Excellent skills in written and verbal communications, including public speaking, staff education.
· Dedication to growth and learning with recent continuing education endeavors achieved.
· Entrepreneurial skills that create a solid business model of achievement and stewardship
· A change agent who has successfully stabilized and grown organizations needing fresh approaches.
Note: This is not a remote position. The position requires working at the campus during routine business hours, as well as periodic visits to observe operations on all shifts and all days, with the ability to be on-call 24/7.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $160,000.00 – $190,000.00 per year
• Dental insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Professional development assistance
• Relocation assistance
• Retirement plan
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• On call
• Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
COVID Vaccinations Required.
• Bachelor’s (Preferred)
1380 Charles Dr
Longmont, CO 80503