Are you a Registered Nurse who likes the idea of living and working in the Colorado Rocky Mountain Range? Travel Nurses – this is an especially great opportunity for you because we offer guaranteed, affordable housing and we welcome you to use it in exchange for a one year commitment with our organization. We are Castle Peak, a senior living community nestled in the mountains of Eagle, CO.
Our nursing team works with residents in Long Term Care, Assisted Living, Rehab and Memory Care units. We seek Full Time Registered Nurses, RN, who will bring their enthusiasm for the outdoors to share joy and care with our residents and staff. Our Registered Nurses are leaders on our staff, and we value every staff’s strengths to make enhance our team.
RN Job Duties:
– Supervise the CNAs, QMAPs, and Caregivers. Assure that staff understands and follows resident care procedures.
– Conduct Caregiver meetings and works with Administrator to schedule ongoing training.
– Document medical and clinical updates for residents on service sheets.
– Ensure the administration of medication is in compliance with the SHD regulations and facility policies and procedures.
– Prepare and send physician orders, work with physicians to get them returned promptly.
– Communicate with physicians regarding changes, problems or unusual activity of residents.
– Chart progress notes.
– Coordinate monitoring of vitals, weight, blood pressure, access for special needs.
– Foster and enforce compliance with state regulations and facility policies and procedures.
– Must be RN current and in good standing on state registry.
– Previous geriatric care strongly preferred.
PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Long Term and Life Insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Skiing, swimming, yoga, or gym membership.
Castle Peak is an affiliate of Augustana Care and opened in the Fall of 2016. The Senior Life & Rehabilitation Center has 44 skilled nursing beds and 20 assisted living units on the property.
Augustana Care is a not for profit leader in offering a full continuum of services for seniors and has locations in Colorado and Minnesota. Augustana Care employs over 2,900 employees and partners with more than 1,000 volunteers to serve approximately 6,000 older adults in its combined campuses and community service programs.
To learn more about this RN opportunity, please apply today!
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer
195 Freestone Road
Eagle, CO 81631