Castle Peak Senior Care Community, located in Eagle, CO, is currently seeking a flexible QMAP/ Caregiver to join our team in an On-Call role! In this role, you will be responsible for providing hands-on care as outlined in each resident’s care plan. You will support residents by serving in the dining room and by facilitating or participating in the activity program.
This is an On-call/ position for day and night shifts. Our shifts are 8 and 12 hours each.
QMAP/ Caregiver responsibilities:
* Provide residents’ services based on service schedules.
* Document services provided.
* Exhibit a caring and compassionate attitude for others.
* Complete incident reports within scheduled shift.
* Answer help and pull cords in timely fashion and take appropriate action.
* Plan and complete duties with minimal direction from supervisor.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
QMAP/ Caregiver skills and requirements:
– Must have passed CO State approved Qualified Medication Administration Program training.
– Read, write understand and speak fluent English.
– Think, act, and intervene independently.
– Work flexible hours including holidays and weekends.
We over competitive pay and the opportunity to grow your healthcare career.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
195 Freestone Road
Eagle, CO 81631