Join an organization where you can use your passion for enriching the lives of older adults to its fullest! Lead by your positive example, and help drive success for employees and residents alike at The Community at Franklin Park in the City Park West area of Denver, Colorado. A Community of American Baptist Homes of the Midwest (ABHM), we are a not-for-profit, faith-based organization, whose mission is to create Christian communities that that empower older adults, families and people with disabilities.
We are seeking a dynamic and engaging Administrator to lead 110+ full/part-time employees in providing high quality, compassionate care and services to residents in our health center, secure memory-care unit and HUD-subsidized residential apartments. You will be responsible for strategic oversight, achievement of high quality of service; and financial outcomes in accordance with regulations, laws and ABHM mission and core values; supporting employee engagement, quality, mission effectiveness and stewardship.
Qualified candidates will have:
• Current Colorado Nursing Home Administrator license
• Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Business Administrator, or equivalent preferred
• 5+ years of Nursing Home Administrator experience preferred, memory care experience a plus
• VA contract experience preferred
• Demonstrated success in resident satisfaction, regulatory compliance, census building, staff retention, and fiscal management
• Ability to effectively communicate in English language: excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills with the ability to create accountability.
• Ability to build teamwork; coach and develop staff; and maintain the respect of staff; residents, family members, board members, and other stakeholders.
• Strong networking skills are encouraged.
• Ability to work with our sister CCRC to develop strategic ways of census and staff growth.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions consistent with ABHM mission and core values
• Strategic planner with technical skills, analytical ability, and strong operational focus on organizational development and continuous quality improvement
• Ability to create and nurture a positive environment in which employees can excel
• Experience as a change agent, with ability to think creatively to develop innovative solutions to problems; influence and negotiate; and handle multiple projects
• Solid computer skills to effectively prepare and deliver reports, budgets, correspondence and presentations
• Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment prone to frequent interruptions and stress associated with the pressures of the position.
About Health Center at Franklin Park:
Health Center at Franklin Park has been proudly serving central Denver’s residents in the City Park West neighborhood of Downtown Denver for more than 90 years. We are just minutes from downtown in the city life atmosphere. We are a beautiful and exceptional Five Star non-profit Christian community that provides quality resident care. During our long history we have provided seniors with long-term care, short-term rehabilitation and memory care, balanced with supportive health care services, a tradition that continues. We encourage you to come work alongside compassionate professionals who care as much as you do.
An ABHM Community:
Health Center at Franklin Park is an American Baptist Homes of the Midwest community, promoting diversity, faith, collaboration and community in all we do. We are an AA/EEO Employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
1535 Park Ave
Denver, CO 80218