Compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) sought to join our team! In this Part-Time role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to be an important part of our residents’ lives. Starting wage is $16/hr with $2 differential for night shift. We are offering a $500 retention bonus for your commitment to this role.
Flexible Full-time shifts: Day, Eve or Night in either 8 hour or 12 hour blocks
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities:
* Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
* Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
* Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
* Document services performed on computerized charting system.
* Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
* Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
* Perform additional tasks as needed.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills and requirements:
– Current CO Nursing Assistant certification required.
– Geriatric care experience preferred.
– High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
– Ability to work a consistent work schedule.
* Scholarship for future education
* Career growth opportunities
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Competitive wages with credit for experience
Eagle is located in the recreational ski area between Vail and Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Castle Peak, by Cassia opened our facility in early September 2016 and our campus has 44 skilled nursing beds and 20 assisted living units.
Cassia is a not for profit leader in offering a full continuum of services for seniors and has locations Minnesota, Colorado, North Dakota, Iowa and Florida. Cassia is the 10th largest non-profit elder care provider in the USA. We employ over 5,000 employees and partners with more than 2,000 volunteers to serve approximately 20,000 older adults in its combined campuses and community service programs.
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
195 Freestone Road
Eagle, CO 81631