Compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) sought to join our team! In this Full-Time role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to be an important part of our residents’ lives. Starting wage is $16/hr with $2 differential for night shift. We are offering a $1,000 retention bonus for your commitment to this role.
Flexible Full-time shifts: Day, Eve or Night in either 8 hour or 12 hour blocks
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities:
* Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
* Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
* Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
* Document services performed on computerized charting system.
* Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
* Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
* Perform additional tasks as needed.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills and requirements:
– Current CO Nursing Assistant certification required.
– Geriatric care experience preferred.
– High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
– Ability to work a consistent work schedule.
* Scholarship for future education
* Career growth opportunities
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Competitive wages with credit for experience
195 Freestone Road
Eagle, CO 81631