Are you a Registered Nurse who likes the idea of living and working in the Colorado Rocky Mountain Range? Would you like to be full-time and work just 3 days a week? We seek Full Time Registered Nurses, RN, who will bring their enthusiasm, joy and care to our residents and staff. New graduates as well as experiences RNs are welcome to apply.
Castle Peak, a senior living community of 44 beds nestled in the mountains of Eagle, CO. Our nursing team works with residents in Long Term Care, Assisted Living, Rehab and Memory Care units. Our Registered Nurses are leaders on our staff, and we value every staff’s strengths to make enhance our team.
For your commitment and dedication to our residents and this team you’ll be eligible for a $5,000 retention bonus.
Shifts: 12 hour blocks day 6 am – 6 pm or night 6 pm – 6 am
RN Job Duties:
– Supervise the CNAs, QMAPs, and Caregivers. Assure that staff understands and follows resident care procedures.
– Conduct Caregiver meetings and works with Administrator to schedule ongoing training.
– Document medical and clinical updates for residents on service sheets.
– Ensure the administration of medication is in compliance with the SHD regulations and facility policies and procedures.
– Prepare and send physician orders, work with physicians to get them returned promptly.
– Communicate with physicians regarding changes, problems or unusual activity of residents.
– Chart progress notes.
– Coordinate monitoring of vitals, weight, blood pressure, access for special needs.
– Foster and enforce compliance with state regulations and facility policies and procedures.
– Must be RN current and in good standing on state registry.
– Previous geriatric care strongly preferred.
PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Long Term and Life Insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Skiing, swimming, yoga, or gym membership.
Eagle is located in the recreational ski area between Vail and Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Castle Peak, by Cassia opened our facility in early September 2016 and our campus has 44 skilled nursing beds and 20 assisted living units.
Cassia is a not for profit leader in offering a full continuum of services for seniors and has locations Minnesota, Colorado, North Dakota, Iowa and Florida. Cassia is the 10th largest non-profit elder care provider in the USA. We employ over 5,000 employees and partners with more than 2,000 volunteers to serve approximately 20,000 older adults in its combined campuses and community service programs.
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
195 Freestone Road
Eagle, CO 81631