Join our friendly and close-knit team at Castle Peak as a FT Medication Aide (QMAP)/ Caregiver! Don’t have your medication administration training completed but have caregiving experience? Please still apply as we will pay for your QMAP training!! $2,000 Bonus
Our employees at Castle Peak love the work/life balance, breathtaking mountain views, and connecting with our amazing residents. We take pride in our hardworking employees and make sure they feel appreciated and welcomed every day they come to work. We are passionate about what we do and invite you to join our team today!
Castle Peak, a 5-star rated, 44-bed senior care community located in scenic Eagle, CO, is hiring Medication Aide (QMAP) / Caregivers to work join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for providing hands-on care for each resident. You will also ensure daily housekeeping and laundry tasks are completed. The QMAP supports the residents not only with caregiving duties but overseeing the passing of medications as directed by their doctors.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working varied days including weekends. Hours: Day: 6:00 am – 6:30 pm or Night: 6:00 pm to 6:30 am.
“I appreciate the residents, being able to work with them and learn about their life stories.”
– Employee at Castle Peak
Pay: $14 – $16 / hour
– Retirement with employer match
– Competitive wages with credit for experience!
– Paid Time Off (PTO)
– Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
– Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
– Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
– On-site Parking
– Tuition Discount Opportunities
– Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Medication Aide (QMAP)/ Caregiver responsibilities:
* Provide residents’ services based on service schedules and to document services provided.
* Exhibit a caring and compassionate attitude for others.
* Complete incident reports within scheduled shift.
* Answer help and pull cords in timely fashion and take appropriate action.
* Plan and complete duties with minimal direction from supervisor.
* Respect all employees.
* Other duties as assigned.
Medication Aide (QMAP) skills and requirements:
– 1+ year of Caregiving desired
– Medication Aide experience preferred, must be willing to get QMAP certification.
– Must be able to read, write understand and speak fluent English.
– Think, act, intervene independently in routine and emergency situations.
– Work flexible hours including holidays and weekends.
– Prioritize, be flexible and organized.
Other – Medication Administration:
– Must pass CO State approved Qualified Medication Administration Program training.
* Castle Peak will pay for QMAP training.
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
Castle Peak is a 5-star rated, 44-bed senior care community located in scenic Eagle, CO. We offer assisted living, short-term rehab, skilled nursing and memory care services. We are located next to Eagle Ranch Village with its shopping, restaurants, and services.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
195 Freestone Road
Eagle, CO 81631