Responsible for overall supervision and operation of the Marketing department, census development and community relations programs in accordance with laws, regulations and facility guidelines.
Education and Certification:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or other related field.
Minimum of 1-3 years experience in health care, long-term care or other marketing industry is preferred.
Essential Job Duties
• Recruits, selects and orients qualified team members and volunteers for the Marketing Department.
• Provides expectations and monitors performance of Marketing Department staff.
• Provides overall supervision of the Marketing Department and provides guidance to the Marketing staff.
• Manages labor budget and control expenses in accordance with company guidelines.
• First point of contact for inquiries and prospects for admission.
• Oversees the daily Marketing meetings within the facility.
• Creates and executes the facility marketing plan.
• Makes outreach calls to community referral sources to generate leads and inquiries.
• Visits area hospitals and other referral sources to speak with potential residents regarding facility services.
• Meets goals and expectations for budgeted census, census development, quality case mix, etc.
• Coordinates and hosts events for the community on behalf of the facility, including open houses, health fairs, etc.
• Schedules and provides facility tours for inquiries and prospects, including families.
• Participates in various routine and non-routine meetings to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of facility outcomes.
• Assists with the admissions process as needed and welcomes new residents and families to the facility.
• Reports daily, weekly and monthly inquiry, admission and other information timely and accurately based on Company guidelines.
• Develops positive community relations with local referral sources, civic organizations, etc. through attendance a local health fairs, trade shows and other community events.
• Communicates recommendations of services based on the needs of referral sources.
• Performs follow up on inquiries and other sales calls.
• Monitors resident, family and referral source satisfaction; makes recommendations as needed.
• Builds rapport with competitors in order to accurately determine strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
• Creates promotional materials, newsletters, announcements, etc. and ensures availability for inquiries.
• Communicates significant information for press releases within the community.
6005 S Holly
Centennial, CO 80121