Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – FT Day or Night, PT Day, Eve or Night – up to $5000 retention bonus and Housing Options
Are you a LPN who enjoys working in the Colorado Mountain Range? Consider joining us! Castle Peak, a 5-star senior living community providing Short-Term Rehabilitative, Long-term & Memory Care, nestled in the mountains of Eagle, CO. These positions offer housing options as well as up to a $5000 retention bonus for your dedication to our Nursing team.
In this role there is a great deal of variety in the cares you’ll be providing. You will be responsible for providing compassionate care to our TCU patients, be it working with picc lines or wound vacs or orthopedic rehabilitation, and LTC & memory care residents ensuring they are living as full a life as possible.
Our employees at Castle Peak love the work/life balance, breathtaking mountain views, and connecting with our amazing residents and patients. We take pride in our hardworking employees and make sure they feel appreciated and welcomed every day they come to work. We are passionate about what we do and invite you to join our team today!
There are Full-Time LPN- Day or Night, benefit eligible positions (8 or 12-hour shifts) working a varied schedule. Part-Time Day, Eve or Night (4, 6, 8 or 12 hour shift options available). Pay Range (DOE): $23 – $30 / hour
Newly hired FT Day positions are eligible for up to $3,000 retention bonus and FT Night positions are eligible for up to $5,000 retention bonus as well as the $2 shift differential. PT positions are eligible for up to $2,000 retention bonus.
“I like what I do and whom I do it for. The residents make my job worthwhile. I know I am helping them which makes me feel great.” – Employee at Castle Peak
– Housing Options
– Retirement with employer match
– Competitive wages with credit for experience!
– Paid Time Off (PTO)
– Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
– Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
– Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
– On-site Parking
– Tuition Discount Opportunities
– Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
* Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
* Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician’s orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
* Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
* Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident’s condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
* Performs additional duties as required.
LPN skills and requirements:
– Must be a LPN in good standing and licensed in Colorado.
– Practices nursing in accordance with the CO Nurse Practice Act.
– BLS/ CPR Certificate
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
Castle Peak is a 5-star rated, 44-bed senior care community located in scenic Eagle, CO. We offer assisted living, short-term rehab, skilled nursing and memory care services. We are located next to Eagle Ranch Village with its shopping, restaurants, and services.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). We also offer a housing allowance to our staff. Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
195 Freestone Road
Eagle, CO 81631