Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- FT Night, $5,000 Bonus
Join our friendly and close-knit team as an Full-Time Night LPN! In addition to our generous benefits, we’re offering a $5,000 bonus paid out over 3 increments. Our employees at Castle Peak love the work/life balance, breathtaking mountain views, and connecting with our amazing residents. We take pride in our hardworking employees and make sure they feel appreciated and welcomed every day they come to work. We are passionate about what we do and invite you to join our team today!
Our 5-star rated senior center community located in beautiful Eagle, CO, is seeking flexible Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for providing compassionate care to our residents. Our center provides housing healthcare, and community services for residents in Long Term Care, Rehab, Memory Care and Assisted Living. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule. These are 12-hour shifts working 3 nights per week. Shifts: Night (6:00 pm to 6:30 am). There is a $2 shift differential for Night shift.
“I like what I do and whom I do it for. The residents make my job worthwhile. I know I am helping them which makes me feel great.”
– Employee at Castle Peak
– Paid Time Off (PTO)
– Healthcare, Dental benefits
– Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more)
– Flex Spending Accounts
– On-site Parking
– Retirement with employer match
– Competitive wages with credit for experience!
– Tuition Discount Opportunities
– Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
* Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
* Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician’s orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
* Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
* Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident’s condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
* Performs additional duties as required.
LPN skills and requirements:
– Must be a LPN in good standing and licensed in Colorado.
– Practices nursing in accordance with the CO Nurse Practice Act.
– BLS/ CPR Certificate
Castle Peak is a 5-star rated, 44-bed senior care community located in scenic Eagle, CO. We offer assisted living, short-term rehab, skilled nursing and memory care services. We are located next to Eagle Ranch Village with its shopping, restaurants, and services.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). We also offer a housing allowance to our staff. Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
195 Freestone Road
Eagle, CO 81631