Are you a housekeeper looking for Full-Time hours? Are you a team player who wants to feel valued at your place of work? If so, we have a great opportunity for you as a Housekeeper at Elk Run!
Elk Run, a beautiful 62-unit Assisted Living campus located in scenic Evergreen, CO, is seeking a Full-Time Housekeeper/ Custodian to help maintain our beautiful campus. In this role you will clean resident rooms, restrooms, day rooms, and other common areas, which may include dusting, vacuuming, washing, and trash removal. You will also assist with basic maintenance. We are seeking individuals who display a compassionate, positive attitude. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
Join our talented and invested family! Here at Elk Run Assisted Living, we value collaboration and teamwork. We take pride in working together as a team to make a difference in our residents’ lives. Our residents and their families are extremely appreciative of our compassionate staff! This is a place where you will feel valued. We want all of our employees to succeed and we support them in any way that we can. You can always count on us to pitch in and help when it is needed!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule.
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Healthcare, Dental benefits
* Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more)
* Flex Spending Accounts
* On-site Parking
* Retirement with employer match
* Competitive wages with credit for experience!
* Tuition Discount Opportunities
* Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Housekeeper/ Custodian skills and requirements:
– Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
– Ability to work a consistent schedule.
– Enjoys working independently and as a team player.
– Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
– Selected candidates will be required to pass a background check.
Bonus points for:
– Experience in a healthcare setting.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
31383 Frost Way
Evergreen, CO 80439