Augustana Elk Run in Evergreen, CO, is a 62 unit Assisted Living community that promotes wellness, care, activities and friendship among residents and staff. We are actively seeking a full time Executive Director who has a passion to make a difference in the lives of seniors every day.
At Elk Run, our Executive Director is responsible for leading a team of employees to ensure high quality care is given to our residents through goal setting and long term growth. This person will also maintain overall responsibility and management of the community – monitor the delivery of services for the residents, assist in developing programs to meet residents’ needs, be responsible for the fiscal budget, and adhere to policies, procedures and regulations.
– Utilize high level of collaboration skills with department directors to implement processes for resident care, dietary needs, maintenance and safety.
– Ensure positive engagement between staff, residents, families, guests by fostering an open door atmosphere.
– Oversees staff development, hiring practices, in-service training sessions, performance feedback, and promote a strong team work environment.
– Lead sales and marketing initiatives to attract potential residents that will meet or exceed occupancy and service-offerings expectations at Elk Run.
– Maintain on-going liaison relationships with greater Evergreen communities, businesses and educational institutions to enhance Elk Run’s existence in Evergreen.
– Maintain impeccable files to ensure compliance with proper documentation.
– Participate in development of strategic long-range plans for the community and Augustana Care. Will be responsible for financial management.
– BA or BS degree in Health, Gerontology or Business Administration.
– 5 years experience in business management.
– 5 years staff supervisory/team leadership experience.
– CO Certification for Residential Care Facilities/Assisted Living.
– Demonstrated success with prioritizing multiple tasks.
– Possess current knowledge of legal requirements related to property management, senior housing, and home health care.
– Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
– Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package along with a 403(b) retirement program with match.
By joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to experience a rewarding career as you can make a positive difference in people’s lives every day.
About Augustana Care:
We were founded in 1896 with a mission to care for others. We now have over 30 residential sites. We are honored to have been selected as the winner of the 2015 Excellence in Not-for-Profit Leadership Award from Leading Age.
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
31383 Frost Way
Evergreen, CO 80439