Covenant Living of Colorado is currently seeking a Director of Nursing.
This position is accountable for planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the Nursing Department in order to provide resident care in accordance with the philosophy and policies of Covenant Living, standards of practice and the regulations established by State and Federal law. This position cooperates with all other department managers to assure that the needs of the residents are being met and that a professional working atmosphere is maintained.
In this role, the Director of Nursing will:
• Develop, direct, implement, oversee and delegate nursing department functions.
• Develop, direct, implement, oversee, define and delegate resident care.
• Develop, direct, implement, oversee, define and delegate survey management.
• Recruit, hire and manages the nursing staff.
• Participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of the nursing services operating plan / budget.
• Coordinate and establish relationships with other departments, interdisciplinary team, outside consultants, outside partners and third-party reimbursement staff to insure continuity of care.
• Consult with the Medical Director on a regular basis, minimum of monthly.
• Monitor the purchasing function and insures availability of supplies and equipment.
• Represent the campus in professional and community activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
• This position requires a graduate of an approved school of nursing (Bachelor of Science degree in nursing preferred)
• Currently licensed as s Registered Nurse in the State.
• A minimum of 4 years of success in a leadership role, in an acute, sub-acute or longer term care setting.
• Devotion to standards and principles of professional nursing and the ability to supervise and motivate employees.
• Skill in assessing problems, planning and evaluating solutions in relationship to management of staff and resident needs.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Employer paid group term life and disability
• Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
• 403(b) with a 3% employer match
• Fitness center use
• Various voluntary benefits, including Life, AD&D, Tuition assistance and scholarships, Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program, and Pet Insurance.
9221 Wadsworth Parkway
Westminster, CO 80021