Gardens on Quail is a state of the art, Medicare/CMS-ranked 5-Star Community, that provides a unique solution to those looking for short-term inpatient rehabilitation, outpatient rehabilitation, long-term care, or memory care assisted living. Stroll our halls and check out our many amenities including our greenhouse, raised vegetable beds, putt-putt course, therapy department, large heated patio, and more.
We are proudly managed by Colavria Hospitality. A local, family-owned company specializing in assisted living, rehabilitation, and long-term care in the greater Denver area.
What you’ll be doing every day:
As the Director of Nursing, you will provide and foster a culture of placing our residents and guests first in the daily decisions involving their care and life in the community. You will also plan, direct, and evaluate total nursing care and functions for the Nursing Department. Partnering with residents, physicians, and other members of the Interdisciplinary Team, you will coordinate and deliver care based on the resident’s desires and clinical needs, and ensure care is provided within the scope of current Federal, State, and Local standards.
In addition, you will:
• Create a culture where people are at the heart of our decision-making process.
• Build your team: interview, select and train the right people.
• Lead your team: drive talent management and development while serving as a coach and mentor.
• Inspire your team: motivate your team to deliver the best care to our residents.
Who we are looking for:
You will be able to demonstrate composure, customer focus, patience, and the ability to gain trust and establish rapport with residents and your team.
• You seek out environments or opportunities where you can be compassionate and humble.
• You have a hospitality focused mindset, a proven track record of systems thinking, and change management skills.
• 3-5 years of nursing leadership experience in a long-term care environment.
• A working knowledge of person-centered care principles and practices will make you stand out.
• Graduate from an accredited college of Nursing and a Licensed RN in the State of Colorado with a current BLS certification.
You will be a great fit for us if you:
• Prefer working in an environment where you are “not just a number”
• Share our values: innovation, collaboration, and harmonious relationships and work environments.
• Are great at building relationships and understand the person-centered care model
• Believe that leadership is more than a title
What we offer:
• A committed and supportive leadership team
• Above industry average staffing ratios
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
• PTO and holiday pay
• 401(K) with a great match!
• Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
• And much more
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please respond to email@example.com with a cover letter and resume. We are looking forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity / Disability / Veteran