Castle Peak, an affiliate of Augustana Care, is seeking a part time Dietitian to work with aging adults in our Assisted Living, Long Term Care and Rehab units in our Eagle, CO community. Augustana Care is a not for profit leader in offering a full continuum of services for seniors and has locations Minnesota while growing into Colorado. Augustana Care employs over 2,900 employees and partners with more than 1,000 volunteers to serve approximately 6,000 older adults in its combined campuses and community service programs. We offer a competitive salary and complete benefit package.
– Complete nutritional assessments
– Chart and initiate interventions to achieve and maintain nutritional status
– Work with head Chef for dietary menu needs
– Educate patients and staff
– Must have a B.S. in Nutrition/Dietetics, licensed with the Board of Dietetics and Nutrition Practice
– Knowledge of the MDS process and care planning process beneficial.
– Medical, dental and vision insurance
– Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
– Competitive wages with credit for experience
– Retirement with employer match
To learn more about this opportunity, please apply today!
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer
Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran
195 Freestone Road
Eagle, CO 81631