Immediate career opportunities to work as a Certified Nursing Assistants, CNAs, for Full-time night/day shifts at our Castle Peak facility located in Eagle, CO.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant you will be responsible for providing services to residents as scheduled. Services may include personal care and health-related services, dietary, housekeeping, and laundry services.
– Help each resident to reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence.
– Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
– Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
– Document services performed on client service sheets and on medication administration sheets.
– Assist in dining room during meal times as assigned.
– Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, appetite, etc., to the supervisor.
– Assist the resident with personal cares which may include shampooing of hair, assist with showering or tub bath, rubbing with lotions, fingernail cares and foot cares if instructed to do so, medication administration, and other cares.
– Knows disaster, fire, and medical emergency procedures.
– Implement life enrichment activities.
– Prefer at least one-year experience in home care setting or long term care as a nursing assistant.
– CNA certification in good standing with the state of Colorado.
– High school graduate or equivalent is preferred.
Castle Peak offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision packages, PTO, and retirement plans.
To learn more about this opportunity, please apply!
Castle Peak, an Augustana Care facility in Eagle, CO, offers housing to seniors that provides comprehensive services to those who need help with the activities of daily living. There are 44 skilled nursing beds and 20 assisted living units at this facility.
Augustana Care is a not for profit leader in offering a full continuum of services for seniors and has locations in Colorado and Minnesota. Augustana Care employs over 2,000 employees and partners with more than 1,000 volunteers to serve approximately 6,000 older adults in its combined campuses and community service programs.
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
195 Freestone Road
Eagle, CO 81631