Elk Run Assisted Living is currently seeking a dedicated Full-Time Caregiver to join our skilled team! In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our resident’s lives. We are seeking an upbeat, positive individual who is a team player and who is also comfortable working independently. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $1,000 Retention Bonus!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position and will include 2 free meals. Schedule: 7:00 am to 7:30 pm. and every other weekend.
– Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
– Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
– Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
– Document services performed on computerized charting system.
– Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
– Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
– Help with light housekeeping duties.
– Perform additional tasks as needed.
Caregiver skills and requirements:
– Ability to read, write, and speak English.
– Compassionate, dependable, nurturing personality.
– Must be able to work a consistent schedule.
* Scholarship for further education
* Career growth opportunities
* Vacation and Sick time
* Medical and Dental benefits after 30 days Full time employment
* Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, and more
* Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
* Competitive wages with credit for experience
* Retirement with employer match
Augustana Elk Run is a non-profit organization that provides senior housing, health care, and community based services to older generations and others in need and helps residents live the lives that most inspire them.
Augustana Care is a faith-based organization that has been in operation for over 120 years providing housing, skilled nursing care, adult day programs, assisted living programs, therapy services, hospice, and many other community services for older adults and those in need.
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
31383 Frost Way
Evergreen, CO 80439