Elk Run, a beautiful 62-unit Assisted Living campus located in scenic Evergreen, CO, is hiring reliable Part-Time and Full-Time Caregivers to join our fun and caring team! In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives.
No experience as a Caregiver? No problem! We will train you for this position. This is an excellent role for a nursing student, those desiring to work in healthcare, or those wanting to offer excellent customer service… We offer great benefits including a free meal every shift worked!
“They are the best employer I’ve ever had in over 40 years.” – Alice, Employee at Elk Run
There are Part-Time and Full-Time (Day or Nights), benefit eligible positions available working varied schedules including every other weekend.
New, higher wages! Pay: $13 – $18 / hour
– Paid Time Off (PTO)
– Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
– Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
– Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
– On-site Parking
– Retirement with employer match
– Competitive wages with credit for experience!
– Tuition Discount Opportunities
– Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
* Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
* Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
* Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
* Document services performed on computerized charting system.
* Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
* Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care.
* Complete light housekeeping duties.
* Perform additional tasks as needed.
Caregiver skills and requirements:
– Strong communication skills.
– Compassionate, dependable, nurturing personality.
– Preference and higher wage given to those who are QMAPs, CNAs, HHAs
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
Join our talented and invested family! Here at Elk Run Assisted Living, we value collaboration and teamwork. We take pride in working together as a team to make a difference in our residents’ lives. Our residents and their families are extremely appreciative of our compassionate staff! This is a place where you will feel valued. We want all of our employees to succeed and we support them in any way that we can. You can always count on us to pitch in and help when it is needed!
You will enjoy the small town mountain environment where wildlife such as elk and deer are seen wandering outside on a daily basis. Our staff enjoy a free meal from our top-notch culinary team for each shift worked! We are easy to access from Evergreen Parkway and several staff members enjoy the beautiful walking trails right around the corner. Come and make a difference in your community and join our team today!
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
31383 Frost Way
Evergreen, CO 80439