Assistant Director of Nursing / Staff Development Coordinator
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of your job position is to assist with planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of our Nursing Service Department following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
Care and Care Coordination
• Participate in the interviewing and selection of residents for admission.
• Develop a written plan of care for each resident that identifies the problems/needs, indicated the care to be given, goals to be accomplished, and which professional service is responsible for each element of care.
• Prepare and plan the nursing service department’s budget and submit to the Administrator.
• Schedule, attend, and participate in nursing service meetings.
• Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
• Perform all other duties, as assigned
• Assure that resident abuse does not occur
Teamwork & Supervisory
• Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the nursing service department, as well as its programs and activities.
• Develop, maintain, and periodically update written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day functions of the nursing service department.
• Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
• Determine the staffing needs.
• Recommend the number and level of nursing personnel to be employed.
• Perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Knowledge of computer systems including Point Click Care
• Working knowledge of long-term care and skilled nursing state and federal regulations (preferred)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• One-year experience in a long-term care environment (preferred)
• Current, unencumbered, active license to practice as RN in Colorado, CPR Certification
• Ability to work beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays as necessary
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
• Flexibility with schedule
• Pass background check
Vivage is an equal opportunity employer
• Pay Type Salary
• Employment Indicator Regular
• Min Hiring Rate $75,748.26
• Max Hiring Rate $120,257.94
7481 Knox Place.
Westminster, CO 80030