Looking for a long term Nursing Home Administrator
Privately owned facility
Located in metro Denver
Financial & medically stable facility
Well, known in community for positive care given
Longevity of staff
Strong support from owners
The Nursing Home Administrator provides leadership and direction for overall facility operations to provide quality patient care in accordance with all laws, regulations, and industry standards. Provides oversight of key areas including human resources, customer service, business development, and clinical operations. Implements and enforces policies pertaining to patient care, caregiving, and support staff, public relations, and maintenance of physical plant through consultation with the facility management team. Manages division goals in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards. Nursing Home Administrator will have minimal financial/ cash management responsibilities.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
• Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or three (3) or more years’ successful post-acute care experience
• Must be currently licensed as a Nursing Home Administrator in Colorado. Must maintain active license in good standing throughout employment.
• A strong nursing background preferred: i.e.; Registered nurse or previous Director of Nursing but not required.
• Strong emphasis on State and Federal Regulations and requirements
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
• medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
• paid vacation, sick days and holidays
• compensation based on qualifications and experience
An Equal Opportunity Employer
7045 STUART ST.
WESTMINSTER, CO 80030