Do you spread joy wherever you go? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? If so, we have a great opportunity for you to join our close-knit team at Castle Peak as an Activities Assistant!
Our employees at Castle Peak love the work/life balance, breathtaking mountain views, and connecting with our amazing residents. We take pride in our hardworking employees and make sure they feel appreciated and welcomed every day they come to work. We are passionate about what we do and invite you to join our team today!
Castle Peak, a 5-star rated, 144-bed senior care community located in scenic Eagle, CO, is hiring Full-Time Activities Assistants to join our team! In this important role, you will conduct fun and exciting activities with our residents. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated with a genuine concern for our residents’ well-being, and has a creative personality and positive attitude.
“I appreciate the residents, being able to work with them and learn about their life stories.” – Employee at Castle Peak
There are Full-Time, benefit eligible positions working varied schedules. Must be available on weekends. Pay: $15.00 / hour
– Paid Time Off (PTO)
– Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
– Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
– Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
– On-site Parking
– Retirement with employer match
– Competitive wages with credit for experience!
– Tuition Discount Opportunities
– Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Activities Assistant responsibilities:
* Encourage, support, and assist residents with activities.
* Interact and assist residents on a one to one basis outside of structured program times.
* Document activity attendance and degree of involvement.
Act as a positive representative at all times.
* Display an attitude of courtesy and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
* Perform other related tasks as needed.
Activities Assistant skills and requirements:
– High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
– Must be at least 18 years old.
– Demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
– Ability to display enthusiasm and a positive attitude in promoting activities.
– Creative aptitude for training in arts, crafts, and games.
– Good communication skills, including ability to give directions to others in a manner that is pleasant and easily understood.
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
Castle Peak is a 5-star rated, 44-bed senior care community located in scenic Eagle, CO. We offer assisted living, short-term rehab, skilled nursing and memory care services. We are located next to Eagle Ranch Village with its shopping, restaurants, and services.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
195 Freestone Road
Eagle, CO 81631