CHCA is offering 100% reimbursement for completion of the American Health Care Association’s Infection Prevention Specialized Training (IPCO). This opportunity is available for the first 150 nursing home employees who apply. Please complete the following steps to receive reimbursement.
- Complete the CHCA Reimbursement Application and NHA Letter of Support
- Receive confirmation from CHCA that you are eligible to receive reimbursement ( CHCA will send an email within 2 business days of application )
- Register for the IPCO Class within 30 days AFTER receiving CHCA confirmation
- Complete IPCO class within 90 days of registration
- Send class receipt and certificate of completion to CHCA
- In order to participate in this capacity, applicants MUST complete the course by May 2020
This Opportunity has been made possible by a grant from Colorado Innovations Grant Board.
Requests for reimbursement are due no later than June 15, 2020