Flu Vax Reporting DUE by May 15th
Colorado Regulations (6 CCR 1011-1, Chapter 2, 11.2.3) require that ninety percent (90%) of employees and direct contractors have received the influenza vaccine during influenza season.
The timeframe to count employees and direct contractors to be included in your annual reporting is October 1, 2022 – March 31, 2023. This count includes employees who have worked at least one or more days during this reporting period. There are two ways to report data for the 2022-2023 influenza season:
- National Healthcare Safety Network: If your facility already reports other data to NHSN, you can submit your annual influenza data through NHSN by May 15, 2023.
- Health Facilities Portal: To report healthcare worker influenza vaccination data by May 15, 2023, please go to: https://www.cohfi.colorado.gov/COHFI/Account/Login.
- From there, go to the top black bar and hover over “Vaccination Reporting” and click on “Flu Vaccination Reporting” to complete the questions about your staff flu vaccination status for the 2022-23 influenza season.
- Once you have completed the questions, click the button on the bottom left that says “Send Vaccination Report.”
- You will receive a pop-up message confirming your submission and Colorado Health Facilities Interactive (COHFI) users who can submit vaccination reports at your facility will receive a copy of the submission for your records.
- If you need portal support, email email@example.com.