Assisted Living – Training Grant
1.05 Training Fund Grants Open for Individual Direct Care Workers and HCBS Providers
HCPF is offering short-term grant funding to incentivize and expand training opportunities for the Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) workforce. The grants will fund higher-level skills that will promote greater retention within the HCBS workforce. The maximum award amount per application for direct care workers is $500 and for HCBS providers is $100,000.
Eligible applicants include:
- Individual, age 18 or older, who is currently working in a direct care role within any of Colorado’s Home & Community-Based Service (HCBS) Waivers; or
- Individual, age 18 or older, who desires training to enter direct care within Colorado’s HCBS Waiver workforce; or
- Also included within this workforce, are Certified Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides within Long-Term Home Health; or
- Currently enrolled Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) waiver providers; and
- Training vendor/provider that develops/delivers training/specialization for the HCBS workforce.
Interested in learning more about how this grant could support higher-level skills for the HCBS workforce?
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org