2013 Fall Convention
"Reflections, the Magic of
September 17-19, 2013
Crowne Plaza Hotel, DIA
Join your peers in Long Term Care for the Annual 2013 CoHCA/CCAL Fall Convention at the Crowne Plaza Hotel (DIA), in Denver, September 17-19, 2013. "Enjoy the Ride" with Keynote Speaker, Steve Gilliland, who will kick-off the convention along with Wednesday Luncheon Speaker, Lori Porter, Thursday Luncheon Speaker, Tim Cusack, and Closing Plenary Speaker, Dr. Earl Suttle. Don't miss out on the informative breakout sessions including:
- Reducing Unnecessary Off-label Use
of Antipsychotic Medications
- ICD-10-CM is Coming in 2014
- The Challenges to Part A & Part B Therapy: What Does the
- Not the "Magical Effect" of the QAPI
- Slip, Trip & Fall Hazards: Easy to Identify-Hard to Control?
.......and much, much more!
Download the Brochure and Registration Form Here!
Download the Registration Form Only!
Exhibitors: Download your application here!